Wednesday 29 April 2009

First blog

Should I write something amusing? Something intellectual? I think not. Just thoughts of my new form of communication. After using Bebo, Friends Reunited, MySpace, MSN, Skype and the ever so lovely and brainwashing Facebook, I now find myself sitting writing a blog that no one, except may be a hermit would read, let alone find interesting.

Is my life really this boring? Seemingly so.

But really, what am I supposed to write? I have no applications to join, no 'friends' to 'poke', no scrabble games. I feel lost. Alone. It's like death. The internet was the information highway (I hate that term). However, now it is a mere form of cheap simulated communication. No feelings, no emotions, no weirdness, no problem. And here I am contributing to it. Huzzah - go me!

I shall leave you now my dear readers, and continue to check my Facebook to see if anyone has commented on my '5 fave actors'. Sadly, I doubt it.

xXx

1 comment:

  1. Welcome - it's not quite as much of a waste of time as Facebook!

    ReplyDelete