Friday 30 April 2010

Blogging. I forgot all about it!

Oh deary me. It has been a while, hasn't it. I've been far too busy with my MA to blog. Saying that, I have found time to watch TV.

I have now gone back to Wolverhampton to do my MA as the lecturers at Coventry were horrid, and patronising. Here is how one of the lectures went -

Image of an advertisement on the board for boys toys
Lecturer - Why do you think that there are no women on the image
Me - You're kidding me!

The most I learnt from Coventry was how well the trains run between there and Wolverhampton.

What else has been happening in my life? I've had some horrid news today that one of my best friends has died. Not sure if you can put these kind of things on a blog, but to be honest, it's all I can think of right now. It sucks. It's making me question God. Why give a life-loving girl a brain tumour and keep arseholes alive? Just a thought.

Sorry to end on such a negative note!

No comments:

Post a Comment