Tuesday 1 September 2009

Oh great, I'm back in England

It's another grey day in England, and here I am wishing that I was back in the rather plastic and fake America. Working there was a dream come true. Out with the old...

I have my graduation ceremony on the 8th of September, and after previously attending two ceremonies, I really don't want to go. Very boring, lots of clapping and well... that's about it. Oh, I get to look ridiculous too. Yay. Maybe I could get some 'arty' photos for Facebook. Hmm. Maybe I will go.

Then I'm off to Coventry University to study a Masters in Media and Cultural Analysis. I can't wait to go back into education. As much as I loved working at Disney, I rarely had to use my brain in a logical fashion. In fact, I'mm looking forward to education so much that I've even got a job as a supply teacher for the year before I do my GTP. Well, that's the plan so far.

I'm also rather happy when I read TES this week and it says that it takes on average 5 years for a teacher to fully know their subject. Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment